DiGi Telecommunications, Malaysia chooses SIERRA's eFACiLiTY® – Facility Booking System
DiGi Telecommunications, Malaysia.
DiGi Telecommunications is a leading mobile communications company in Malaysia and was coming up with a state of the art office complex adapting to the Hot–Desking concept. In a hot–desking environment, the booking the meeting rooms, specific seating locations etc. becomes highly important and requires easy operation and maintainability.
– Facility Booking Module caters exactly to this requirement with features like SMS alerts on booking, Car Park booking, Refreshments ordering was found as the best choice by DiGi for implementation in their state of the art office complex.
- DiGi employees can book / reserve their work spaces, meeting rooms and conference halls via their Intranet.
- The facility booking system uses integrated windows authentication & single–sign–on for ease of access and the booking interface can be launched directly from the Microsoft Outlook email client software that is managed by an Outlook Add–In developed using the Visual Studio software.
- Users of the system can search for available facilities, book for one or more facilities, order refreshments, invite external & internal attendees via the facility booking system.
- The system has a unique Visual Booking interface using which the users can click on the building's floor plan and choose the particular work space or meeting room by highlighting on the floor plan. The availability, seating capacity and other information is available just on moving the mouse over the various facilities.
- The system also has a Visual Designer interface using which the administrator can import AutoCAD floor plans, setup the available conference rooms, meeting rooms and work spaces by dragging and dropping the icons and linking to the facilities master. This will enable DiGi to setup its own visual booking interface for future expansion and do alterations as required.